Flutter Developer Trainee
As a member of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Stipend: 0.7 to 1.8LPA (Monthly 6k to 15k based on skill, attitude and need)
- Mobile and Web App Development
- Design Application using Figma
- Qualify the customer needs
- API Documentation
- Testing and App Deployment
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect Written / Oral English
- Highly creative
- Are available for full time (In Office) (min 1year)
Nice to have
- Experience in figma / xd /photoshop
- C++, Dart Programming Skill
- Mobile Application Development
- Experience in node js, Html
- Experience in Android, IOS develoepment
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.